General Terms and Conditions Epos Solutions
A. Parties to the contract
- “Customer” is the person who accepts a quotation of the Company for the sale of the Goods or whose order for the Goods is accepted by the Company. The customer is responsible for reading and agreeing our terms and conditions as they will form the basis of the contract of purchase and service agreement.
- The Company shall provide information about our products and services to help inform the basis of the purchase.
- If requested by the Customer, the Company may provide a full demo presentation of our software free of charge if the customer desires to help inform the customer of the purchase.
- It is the responsibility of the customer entirely to ensure that the hardware they are providing are in good working condition.
- Once a payment is received the contract between Epos Solutions and the Customer is in force.
- Our software requires a reliable and robust hardware (running on original and current updated versions of windows, mac ios & android) plus good connection to the internet to synchronize back office and Till front office.
- Smile or swift Internet connection is recommended for Lagos customers.
- After 12 calendar months, the contract automatically becomes a rolling contract, with yearly fees. Either party can cancel the contract 30 days before the end of one year.
- The Customer is at all times responsible for ensuring timely payments to avoid default charges. Epos Solutions will charge customers for each day that payment is overdue.
- License renewal fees must be paid within 14 days of receiving the invoice.
- The Customer is at all times responsible for ensuring timely payments to avoid default charges. Epos Solutions will charge N1,000 (ex vat) for each day that payment is overdue.
- The Customer is responsible for informing Epos Solutions of any changes to their contact details.
B. Annual License Fee
- Epos Solutions charges an annual license renewal fee to all customers using the Epos Now Software. The first year’s license fee is included in the price of purchasing our software.
- The Annual License Renewal Fee is currently (higher of) N60,000 or £120 per device/Till. This may increase subject to inflation rate/ prevailing exchange rate at the end of second year.
- Payment becomes due on the anniversary of the original account activation.
- The fee is non-negotiable and non-refundable.
- Epos Solutions will notify the customer 30 days prior to the due date. Failure to make payment within the 30 days will restrict the access to the platform until the payment is made.
- Payment of the annual licence fee provides the following service
- Use of the EposNow software for next 12 month period
- Maintenance and operating costs of the Epos Now servers
- Selective system updates improving the running and functionality of the software
C. Support Plan
- Eposnow Solutions offers a one day free training on implementation and free support in the first one month of purchase while customers can sign up for our basic support plans.
- 60days Free Remote Support upon signup 3. Annual Support plan subscription is N36,000.00 (Optional) and excluding logistics cost to clients office.
D. Renew al & Cancellation
- To continue to use the EposNow software after cancellation the Customer must either pay the Annual License Fee or sign up to another Support Plan.
Epos Solutions may also choose to end the contract if:
- The Customer does not pay the charges when they are due.
- The Customer breaks this agreement and/or a related agreement in any other material way and you don’t correct the situation within 7 days of us asking you to do so.
- We reasonably believe that you are infringing or have infringed our rights or the rights of a third party.
- The Customer are the subject of a bankruptcy order, or become insolvent, or make any arrangement with or for the benefit of creditors.
- EposNow discontinues this product however not until end of subscription or subscription refunded.
E. Refunds and returns
- W e cannot process a return based on the following:
- Customer or staff not understanding or not using the system properly
- Functions that are not present or work differently than other products available in the market
- Compatibility with third party items/systems and hardware
- Operational problems that arise from a customer’s internet connection or other environment problems that are out of our control
F. General Use
- EposNow retains ownership of the software itself and reserve all rights not expressly granted to you subject to above terms.
- EposNow, at its discretion, may make available future updates to the Software for your Epos system.
- The customer remains totally responsible to have adequate virus protection to all parts of the system.
- Any additional software which is downloaded by the customer, which is not already preinstalled on your system, is done at the customers own risk.
This license is effective until terminated. Your rights under this license will terminate automatically without notice from EposNow if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this license. Upon the termination of this license your software will be restricted.